#200 10014 99 Street, Grande Prairie, AB T8V 3N4
Board of Directors
Board Member Opportunities
Book a Workshop
Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)
Psychological First Aid
Mental Health First Aid
Introduction to Mental Health
Sciences of Hope and Trauma-Informed Care
Tough Enough To Talk About It
Youth Mental Health Program
Men’s Support Group
Suicide Bereavement Support Group
Skills for Safer Living
Youth Support Group
Family & System Support Group
Help Available in GP
How to Help Someone in Crisis
24 Hour resources
Know the signs
Facts & Myths
Counselling And Supports
News & Events
13th Annual Chair Extraordinaire 2023
Phoenix Youth Group Make and Take Evaluation
MM slash DD slash YYYY
What is the youth's name? (optional)
1. The Mental Health Activity is useful for when I have challenges.
2. I learned skills from this group that help me with problem solving.
3. I feel safe and supported in this group.
4. I would recommend this group to others.
5. Additional Comments or suggestions