Tough Enough To Talk About It Workplace Presentations
Tough Enough to Talk About It teaches people to recognize mental health problems, how to ask about them, and how to arrange for help. The session provides education on distress, depression and getting help for men employed in trades, industry or agriculture. The program is best suited to a minimum one-hour presentation.
This presentation will:
- Increase understanding of the effects of unmanaged stress
- Increase knowledge of the symptoms of depression and anxiety
- Reduce stigma by hearing about real-life experiences of getting help
- Provide realistic stress management tips
- Increase knowledge of what to do to assist someone and where to seek help
There is no cost for this presentation.